It's time to cheer, cheer for old Notre Dame. Whether the Fighting Irish are at home or away, tailgating at home can make gameday even better.
Stock up on your supplies for a Well Crafted at-home tailgate (and support a local business at the same time):
For the grill
Quench your thirst
With 15 flavors to choose from, Shirley’s Popcorn can give your tailgate popcorn bar the full range of savory and sweet. Have you had their Chicago-style popcorn? Just wow!
The big finish
Score a touchdown with any of Das Dutchman Essenhaus’ selection of more than 30 pies, cookies, and rolls, all handcrafted for you locally.
Need to up your game for patio furniture? B&L Woodcrafts can set you up with custom-made outdoor chairs and tables. You can even pick the colors to match your favorite team!
The 2021 Schedule
Plan your fall tailgating with Notre Dame’s schedule of home and away games:
- Sept. 5: at Florida State, 7:30 p.m. ET
- Sept. 11: vs. Toledo, 2:30 p.m. ET
- Sept. 18: vs. Purdue, 2:30 p.m. ET
- Sept. 25: vs. Wisconsin (Chicago), 12:00 p.m. ET
- Oct. 2: vs. Cincinnati, 2:30 p.m. ET
- Oct. 9: at Virginia Tech, Time TBD
- Oct. 23: vs. USC, 7:30 p.m. ET
- Oct. 30: vs. North Carolina, 7:30 p.m. ET
- Nov. 6: vs. Navy, 2:30 p.m. ET
- Nov. 13: at Virginia, Time TBD
- Nov. 20: vs. Georgia Tech, 1:30 p.m. ET
- Nov. 27: at Stanford, Time TBD