Elkhart Exit 92
Located just 1.5 hours east of Chicago and 1 hour west of the Ohio state line, Exit 92 is the perfect stop.
Do you have a hotel loyalty card? I-80/90 Exit 92 offers immediate access to the largest selection of lodging brands you know and trust. With convenient and easy on/off access, you’ll also find a great selection of national and local sit-down and fast food restaurants.
Elkhart EXIT 92…brands you know and love!
Turnpike Motel | | 574-264-1108
Buffalo Wild Wings
Noodles & Company
Steak’ n Shake
More to do at Exit 92
- Unique local eateries like Chubby Trout, Davinci’s, and more.
- Downtown Elkhart’s RiverWalk
- Free, super-sized Quilt Gardens & Murals (May 30 – September 15)
- Northern Indiana’s Amish Country
- 15 gas stations & service centers / 5 pharmacies
- Walmart, PetSmart, Planet Fitness, Lowe’s & Menards
- …these represent only a partial list of options and amenities at Exit 92
Welcome to the Elkhart County, Indiana Visitor Center
- Helpful advice from guest service professionals
- Restrooms, maps, brochures, free Heritage Trail audio driving tour
- Just off the Indiana Toll Road (I-80/90) at Exit 92, north of the Cracker Barrel
Hours: Monday to Friday 8am-5pm, Saturday 9am-4pm
Address: 3421 Cassopolis St. Elkhart, IN 46514