1) Do you want to go shopping without having to worry about your furry kid? Joshica’s Planet Canine offers supervised ‘Doggy Daycare’ where your pet can play with other dogs and humans! Also offers grooming, canine massages and more.
4411 Wyland Drive, Elkhart | 574.522.8584 | Planet-Canine.com
2) Looking (or smelling) a little less than appealing? Faus’ Groom & Room provides a quality grooming experience for pets at reasonable prices.
52677 County Road 11, Elkhart | 574.262.2019
3) Walker Park offers an enjoyable outdoor atmosphere for everyone! Take your leashed furry friend for a walk around the winding path complete with a doggy-level water fountain.
3301 East Bristol Street, Elkhart | 574.295.7275 | ElkhartIndiana.org
4) Hungry and want to bring your pet? Goshen Brewing Company has picnic benches in the grass plus great food and beer ... paw-fect for a warm day!
315 W Washington Street, Goshen | 574.971.5324 | GoshenBrewing.com
5) While camping out, treat your four-legged friend(s) to an afternoon at Middlebury KOA’s ‘Bark Park’ - a fenced-in park with plenty of space and agility equipment to keep your pets active over your extended stay.
52867 State Road 13, Middlebury | 574.825.5932 | MiddleburyKOA.com
6) Looking for pet-friendly lodging? The Red Roof Inn is among several hotels just off I-80/90 at Exit 92 that offer a place for your furry or feathered friends to rest from their travels.
902 Cassopolis Street, Elkhart | 574.262.3691 | Elkhart.Redroof.com
Find pet-friendly hotels here
7) Sometimes our beloved animals don’t always feel their best, and when looking for quality care by experienced veterinarians, consult the staff at Animal Aid Clinic South.
3718 Mishawaka Road, Elkhart | 574.875.5102 | AnimalAidClinicSouth.com
8) Located on the banks of the Elkhart River, Ox Bow County Park is a reflection of Elkhart
County’s natural beauty. Here you and your leashed furry friend can discover the diversity of our natural environment and experience the renewal of spirit which nature provides.
23033 County Road 45, Goshen | 574.535.6458 | ElkhartCountyParks.org
9) Does your furry friend need a place to get out and stretch their legs? The Nappanee Dog Park offers a fenced area with areas for large and
small dogs, water fountains, and benches. The dog park is located along C.R. 7 at the entrance to the golf course and the wetlands area.
Membership is required to use the park and is $5.00 for a week pass. Stop in at City Hall (1300 Thompson Dr. Suite A) or register online at
1300 N Oakland Ave, Nappanee, IN, US, 46550 | Ask for Tiffany at 574.773.2112 | Facebook.com/NappDogPark
10) Bring your furry friends to the Elkhart County Visitor Center! We’re four-legged fans (seriously - those cuties to the left are ours!) and we love visitors. Plus, sometimes we have treats!