Ho Ho Ho Small Groups to Go
The holiday season in Northern Indiana is a joyous time filled with fun, food, family and festive traditions! Escape the hectic schedule of the holiday season and step into a slower, safer pace where you’ll breathe in the enticing aromas of pine trees and fresh baked pies and cookies.
Feel the warmth from friendly Amish businesses as they safely invite you into their homes for a peak into the window of their unique world with each small group given exclusive time to shop for well crafted and locally made items direct from their homes and businesses.
Treasure memories of reconnecting and getting away to the rural communities of Middlebury, Shipshewana, Nappanee, Elkhart and Goshen. We’ll help you plan your last minute holiday trips for as few as 12 of your closest friends, family and neighbors all the way up to larger car caravan or bus tours whichever way you and your clients feel most comfortable.
Come for the day or stay overnight for a short economical getaway, and let us help you build your experience and get back to traveling together! We promise you’ll discover why the holiday season in Northern Indiana Amish Country is truly something special!
Your Well Crafted Amish Country Experience in Elkhart County includes:
- The Shipshewana Majestic Noel Christmas Feast & Equestrian Adventure (see below for dates and details)
- Stocking Stuffer Backroads Wellcrafted shopping tour including stops at an Amish basket maker, rag rug weaver, bakery, noodle shop, cheese factory, and wind chime maker.
- Camel Dairy farm tour complete with petting, feeding and photo ops perfect for the season
- Hands-on Christmas Crafts popular by the Amish plus optional cooking demonstrations
- Winter Wonderland Holiday Light walking display at Wellfield Botanic Gardens
- Christmas Light Drive-Thru at the Shipshewana Lights of Joy
- Linton’s Enchanted Gardens Holiday Village