Whether you’re a first-time visitor, new to the area or a long-time resident discovering all there is to do in your own hometown, the expert staff at the Elkhart County Visitor Center is here to help you plan!
Join us as we celebrate National Travel & Tourism Week
Swing by the Elkhart County Visitor Center May 8 - 12
between 9am - 4pm to jump start summer plans!
- ENTER TO WIN Daily Giveaways
- FREE Elkhart County Area Guides
- FREE Local & Regional Travel Info and Maps
- FREE Heritage Trail Audio Driving Tour
- FREE Experience Passports & Itineraries
SPECIAL EVENT ON WEDNESDAY, MAY 10 FROM 10AM TO NOON
Welcome to the Elkhart County, Indiana Visitor Center
- Helpful advice from guest service professionals
- Restrooms, maps, brochures, free Heritage Trail audio driving tour
- Just off the Indiana Toll Road (I-80/90) at Exit 92, north of the Cracker Barrel
Hours: Monday to Friday 8am-5pm
Address: 3421 Cassopolis St. Elkhart, IN 46514