Annually May 30 - Sept 15
The Elkhart County, Indiana Quilt Gardens along the Heritage Trail officially started May 30th. Here’s a peek at how they are coming along so far this season!🌻🌞
All-new, ever-changing, always free! 16 all-new quilt patterns – and more than a million blooms – are stitched into supersized gardens that blanket distinctly different communities along the nationally-recognized Heritage Trail.
Enjoy this self-guided adventure at your own pace. It’s the only one of its kind in the world and viewable free every year throughout Elkhart County communities.
Be sure to:
- Download a map of each Quilt Gardens location
- Spend an afternoon checking off all the Quilt Gardens you can find in one each community
- Or see a couple gardens and then head off for a rich, creamy ice cream treat
- Maybe just pile into a van and see all 16 along the Heritage Trail? Now we’re talking.
- Read 7 Things You Didn’t Know About the Quilt Gardens
- When you take photos of the Quilt Gardens, be sure to tag us using #QuiltGardens so we can feature it!