May 30 - September 15
The Quilt Gardens along the Heritage Trail joins quilting, gardening, and art into a one-of-a-kind event featuring more than a million vibrant blooms, gigantic gardens, and hand-painted, super-sized murals.
This colorful patchwork of quilt-inspired gardens and hand-painted, quilt-themed, super-sized murals deliver dazzling views in the communities of Bristol, Elkhart, Goshen, Middlebury, Nappanee, and Wakarusa. It’s the only experience of its kind in the world and it's FREE!
Every quilt garden and quilt mural has its own intricate pattern, many are original designs and each has its own unique story. Each of our unique communities that host quilt gardens & murals have their own special character and fun finds you’ll want to explore.
Be sure to:
- Sign up for the FREE Quilt Gardens Passport for updates, directions, and more!
- Download a map of each Quilt Gardens location
- Spend an afternoon checking off all the Quilt Gardens you can find in one each community
- Or see a couple gardens and then head off for a rich, creamy ice cream treat
- Maybe just pile into a car and see all 15 Quilt Gardens along the Heritage Trail? Now we’re talking.
- Read 7 Things You Didn’t Know About the Quilt Gardens
- When you take photos of the Quilt Gardens, be sure to tag us using #INElkhartCo so we can feature it!
Start Planning Your Visit
Request an Area Guide today.