- 53373 County Road 131, Bristol, IN 46507
- Tel: (574) 535-6458
- Fax: (574) 875-1493
A visit to rustic Bonneyville Mill is a step back in time and a step into the most photographed attraction in Elkhart County. The friendly
miller tells the mill’s history as huge millstones rumble into action.
Take home a bag of freshly ground cornmeal – it’s the best!
- Tour Indiana’s oldest operating stone grist mill
- See beautiful dahlia’s in August
- Take group pictures at one of the most photographed spots in the area
- Group Tours: Wednesday, Thursday, Friday 9am to 5pm; Sunday 10am to Noon