Trick or Treat Times
Click here for all official Trick or Treat Times
- Bristol October 30 5-7 p.m.
- Island Park Trunk or Treat | October 16 from noon to 2 p.m. at Island Park in downtown Elkhart. Enter on Sycamore Street
- Michiana Food Free Trunk or Treat | October 23 from 4-6 p.m. at the Elkhart Environmental Center
- Pine - Not So Haunted - Woods Walk | October 23 from 5-8 p.m. in Pinewood Park
- 5th Annual Track or Treat | October 30 from 4:30-6 p.m at Rice Field
- 3rd Annual Trick o' Treat On Main St | October 30 | Noon - 4 p.m. Downtown Elkhart
- The City of Elkhart will hold trick or treating on October 31 from 6 - 8 p.m.
- Trick or Treat | October 29 from 1-5 p.m. at the Elkhart County Fairgrounds
- The City of Goshen will hold trick or treating on October 30 from 5:30-8 p.m.
- Middlebury will have trick or treating on October 30 from 5-7 p.m.
- Drive Thru Trunk or Treat, October 30 | 5-7 p.m. Middlebury First United Methodist Church
- The City of Nappanee will have trick or treating October 30 from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Harvest party | October 30 from 6:30 to 8 p.m. at the downtown pavilion
- Wakarusa will hold trick or treating on October 30 from 5 - 7 p.m.
- The Fall Halloween Party | October 30 with a costume contest at 3 p.m., cake walks at 4 p.m. and a haunted museum at 7 p.m. in downtown Wakarusa
Free showing of Hocus Pocus, October 13, 6pm The Lerner Theatre
Halloween Campfire & Hayrides | October 28, 6 PM – 9 PM Ox Bow Park
Haunted Railcar | October 13-30 | Wednesday - Saturdays New York Central Railroad Museum
You never know what might happen in the Haunted Train Car! Starting October 13th every Wednesday – Saturday, during regular Museum hours included with admission. Museum Members are free. Haunted railcar tours are limited to one group at a time. Seniors $5, Adults $6 and Children 4-12 $5.
Elkhart Community Schools’ Fall Harvest Festival | October 16 | 10 am – 3 p.m. and 7 p.m.- 10 p.m. 51242 Ash Road, Granger IN
Ages 12 & Under: 10am - 3pm Face painting, bouncy houses, hayride, and more!
Ages 13 and up: 7Pm - 10pm
Haunted hayride with walk through the woods ($5), Face painting, food trucks, and more!
6th Annual Chili Cookoff | October 16 | 4-8 p.m. Elkhart Indian Motorcycle
Bring your chili, cornbread, or dessert to compete and serve or just come and eat. $10 per person and try all you want. Drinks available for purchase separately.
Trick and Treats Concert at the Elkhart County Symphony | October 21 4-6 p.m.
The Lerner Theatre | Elkhart
Well-known classical selections fitting the season are included in this concert, including Gounod: Funeral March of the Marionette; Bach: Toccata and Fugue in d minor; Holst: Mars from The Planets; Berlioz: March to the Scaffold; and more. Conducted by Brian Groner. All ages can come early and try out instruments at the Instrument “Petting Zoo”. A photo booth will also be available for fun photos.
Community Trick or Treat at Star Martial Arts | October 23 | 6-8 p.m. 123 North Elkhart Rd
Join Star Marial Arts for their Halloween Party. There will be games, candy, and a costume contest. This event is free and open to the public so don’t forget to invite your friends.
Hall of Villains Haunted Museum | October 23-24 | 7-9 p.m. Hall of Heroes Super-Hero Museum, Elkhart
The annual Hall of Villains Haunted House returns for 2020 where you get to decide whether you're a hero or villain! The ever popular and kid friendly event will have just enough scares to keep you and your little ones on your toes. Do you dare enter? There will be candy and treats for the kids, please feel free to show up in costume if you like! Overflow parking will be across the street at the bowling alley. $9 for adults 10+ and $6 for kids 3-9. Mask required.
The Addams Family, October 29-31 | 7:30 Friday, Saturday | 3 p.m. Sunday The Lerner Theatre
The musical that embraces the wackiness in every family, features an original story: Wednesday Addams, has grown up and failed in love with a young man from a respectable family - a man her parents have never met. Everything will change on the fateful night they host a dinner for Wednesday’s “normal” boyfriend and his parents.
Trunk and Treat at Mega Blast | October 31 5 p.m.
2624 Peddlers Village Rd, Goshen
Decorate your vehicle in order to hand out candy, decorate your trunk to win a Laser Tag Party Package. 1st place wins a level 3 party package, which includes 3 hours of 10 players for 5 games. 2nd place wins level 2 party package, which includes 2 hours of 10 players for 3 games of laser tag. 3rd place wins level 1 party package, which includes 1 1/2 hours in the party room with 10 players for 2 games of laser tag.