Safecation - Staycation
Hampton Inn History, Art & Amish of Elkhart County Package
In Elkhart County, we believe in FUN! Gather your family & friends and enjoy a safe getaway that won’t blow your budget. Your safety is important to us.
Learn more about Hampton Inn's safety standards.
Learn more about Ruthmere's safety standards.
Learn more about the Midwest Museum of American Art's safety standards
Enjoy a one-night stay at the Hampton Inn, Elkhart featuring Indoor Pool, Fitness Center, Spacious lobby with complimentary coffee.
$179 - $199 per room per night for a one night stay in a Double or King room at the Hampton Inn, Elkhart (based upon double occupancy. Additional nights lodging available at an extra fee. Plus tax. Subject to availability, black out dates apply. Advance reservations required)
Call the Front Desk at 574-264-2525 and mention SRP Code: PNK and ask for the History, Art and Amish of Elkhart County Package
Valid Dates: Now to September 7
- Complimentary Grab and Go Breakfast
- 2 passes to Ruthmere and Havilah Beardsley House (subject to operating hours schedule) (valued at $20 per person, $40 total)
- 2 passes to Midwest Museum of American Art (subject to operating hours schedule) (valued at $10 per person, $20 total)
- Family Style Dinner for two at Das Dutchman Essenhaus, Middlebury (subject to operating hours schedule) (valued at $25 per person, $50 total)
- 2 tickets for the Horse Drawn Carriage Ride at Das Dutchman Essenhaus (subject to operating hours schedule) (valued at $7 per person, $14 total)
- Welcome to Elkhart County Complimentary Gift Bag in your room
- The People & Places area Travel Guide
- Heritage Trail Audio Driving Tour CD
" We lived in Elkhart for 23 years and I love the city because it feels safe, it is home, you can get to everything in ten minutes or less. I love to walk and I love the museums because they keep the history alive in us." Sima Patel, GM, Hampton Inn, Elkhart