Children's Resale - Fall 2023

  • 21565 Executive Pkwy, Elkhart, IN
  • Presented By: Childrens Resale
  • Dates: November 3, 2023
  • Location: Northern Indiana Event Center
  • Time: 4:00 PM to 8:00 PM



The Children’s Resale is a semi-annual sale held every Spring & Fall at the Northern Indiana Event Center in Elkhart, Indiana. As a ministry of Mt. Tabor Church of God in Etna Green, Indiana, our sale is run 100% by volunteers from the Michiana community.
Our sale offers gently used, children & teen clothing (sizes preemie to Junior 17/men's 32), along with maternity, baby gear, shoes, toys, outdoor play equipment, & so much more!

Each item is individually inspected & sorted, offering only high-quality items in a well-organized environment.
Each sale hosts 250+ sellers who join with us to sell their high-quality children’s items at a fraction of department store prices.

Sellers receive 85% of sales, while the remaining 15% is used to operate the sale & provide donations to local, family-oriented charities.
Interested in getting involved? We'd love to hear from you!