With the sudden increase in Zoom meetings, we thought it would be fun to create some Elkhart County backgrounds. Simply follow these steps to add a fun background and show your love for Elkhart County during your Zoom calls.
1. Find a medium to dark SOLID background that is not the same color of your shirt. Be sure the area is well lit.
2. Save these images to your computer
3. Open Zoom
4. On the lower left of the screen, click on the up arrow beside "stop video" and select "Choose a virtual background"
5. Click "+ Add Image" and upload the desired background.
6. If your picture is a bit hard to make out, you may need to put up a backdrop like a solid colored blanket, or you may need to move into a more lit area.