Hello from Amish Country of Northern Indiana! We welcome your group to the third largest Amish populated area in the nation and home to the one-of-a-kind Quilt Gardens and the RV Capital of the World! It is my pleasure to work with you to create the best group itinerary to meet your clients interests, times and budgets.
Here are my top tips on how to plan your tour to Amish Country of Northern Indiana:
- Check out our suggested itineraries to see the scope and range of activities, themes and group tour options for your consideration.
- Look at your calendar and select the length and potential date range that fits into your existing tour schedule.
- Determine your arrival time and departure time for the first and last day.
- If you want all your meals included or have some “on your own” dining options.
- How many rooms you might need for an overnight tour and how many people you think you want to book for at the beginning.
- Your laundry list of “must do & see” from the suggested itineraries options and ideas.
- Call me for routing, timing, hotel reservations, and suggestions to fill in the gaps and holes.
- I’ll create your CUSTOM itinerary and send it to you PLUS find hotel rates and availability at a variety of hotels for your consideration. You can tweak, edit or change this customized itinerary.
- We’ll work back and forth to make the tour perfect! Once it’s finalized, I will make your initial reservations for you with each stop, give you addresses for your bus driver, send you digital pics for your promotional purposes / website / flyers / social media, etc.
- You will receive confirmations direct from each supplier listed and you will pay each stop direct (my services are FREE and I don’t collect any money at any time).
- Promote, sell, market and suggest this tour to your clients.
- Contact me at any time during the sales process if you or your clients have questions.
- Re-confirm with me 30 days out with your counts, menus, etc
- Arrive and have loads of fun!
Need a stop or other suggestions in Indiana to see/do prior to your arrival here?
From east to west, north to south, and no matter what route you are coming thru to our destination, I am happy to help with suggestions and contact information for my friends who would love to welcome you too so if I can help, just let me know.
Thank you for your interest and consideration. We look forward to helping you have a successful tour!