1. Pie! Peanut butter cream pie at Middlebury’s Das Dutchman Essenhaus (one of 31 varieties) is made with a crumble of peanut butter covered with a silky filling topped with whipped cream. Bakery Brochure | Essenhaus Fun Facts
Das Dutchman Essenhaus 240 US 20 Middlebury, IN 46540 (800) 455-9471
2. Slather fresh-churned butter and homemade apple butter on a slice of crusty, hot-from-the-oven hearth baked bread at Amish Acres in Nappanee and all is good with the world.
Amish Acres 1600 W Market St Nappanee, IN 46550 (800) 800-4942
3. Make meals special and soups divine. Take home a bag of made onsite egg noodles from Amish owned Dutch Country Market located just outside of Middlebury.
Dutch Country Market 11401 CR 16 Middlebury, IN 46540 (574) 825-3594
4. Pile on flavor with a Haystack at Blue Gate Restaurant in Shipshewana. Start with a biscuit and build with homefries, sausage gravy, scrambled eggs, onions, tomatoes and cheddar cheese.
Blue Gate Restaurant in Shipshewana 105 E Middlebury St. Shipshewana, Indiana 46565 888.447.4725
5. Soft and delicious! Pretzels rule at JoJo’s Pretzels in Goshen - made with organic whole wheat flour and accented with choices from sweet cinnamon sugar to savory mustards.
Nutcracker Christmas at Ruthmere, November 29 - December 30 Blend a beloved holiday story with the splendor of an opulent 1910 mansion. Ruthmere is adorned with Edwardian era decorations plus an array of nutcracker characters in all shapes, styles and sizes.
ArtWalk Wednesday December 10, Elkhart Downtown comes alive this holiday season during ArtWalk. Visual art on display and available for purchase, streets filled with live music, community art projects, food and drink specials plus much more.